OK, I can't file these under "healthy" - that's for sure! But they get a 10 in the YUMMY department!!
Fried Chicken Tenderloins (I bought Tyson's precooked)
Italian Parsley (1 Tbsp. coarsely chopped)
Frozen Waffles (package of 10)
Slices of Cheddar Cheese
1 cup chicken gravy
2 Tbsp hot sauce (optional)
1. Toast waffles.
2. Heat chicken tenders, and chop in 1/2 inch cubes.
3. Spread waffles out on cookie sheet.
4. Place slices of cheese on top of each waffles, then sprinkle chicken cubes on top of the cheese.
5. Spoon 2 Tbsp gravy on top of chicken.
6. Broil 1-2 min until cheese melts.
6. Sprinkle with parsely and 1/2 tsp. hot sauce, if desired.